Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) provides an organizational approach or framework for improving the social behavior climate of the schools and supporting or enhancing the impact of academic instruction on achievement and increasing proactive (positive/preventive) management.
North Regional Contacts
List of contacts here: NRIP Contact List
Upcoming Training - Cohort 13 Schools – Next Steps for getting started…
- Get ready for using School-Wide Information System (SWIS)
The SWIS readiness and set-up process takes approximately 4-6 weeks, so please plan accordingly so that your school has your data system in place as soon as possible.
- How do schools begin the process of establishing the School-Wide Information System (SWIS) data system if they wanted SWIS for use in their school?
For all North-RIP Cohort 11 schools who want to begin using School Wide Information System (SWIS) please contact Erin Engness, email@example.com, cell 320-267-7818.
- Establish a PBIS Assessment Coordinator
PBISapps.org provides access to several on-line survey tools that are required for schools participating in this initiative. Schools will need to identify a staff person to serve as their PBIS Assessment Coordinator to set-up and access data provided by surveys.
- How do schools establish their local PBIS Assessment Coordinator?
The applicant should open the PBIS Assessment Coordinator document complete the form, save it and send by email to Erin Engness, firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 320-267-7818.
- Calendar for Team Training. What are the training dates?
All training dates for 2015-2016 are available. Go to this Team Training Calendar link.
Additional questions regarding Next Steps for being ready……
Please contact your Regional Implementation Project Coordinator Erin Engness, email@example.com, cell 320-267-7818.